One week down. I’m still in London on business, so blogging will be sporadic for yet another week. A few observations though…
– The traffic at Abbey Road on Saturday’s is a bit too heavy to get the perfect "Beatles" walk picture.
– If you’re into public debating, head to Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park. Today though, there was a little too much "America is Evil" talk going around.
– The Original London Tour is worth it, even from inside the doubledecker bus. The weather in January is not really kind to the upper deck, which is without a roof.
– The British Museum has a great exhibit going right now.
– If you’re from the US, it’s incredibly expensive to visit the UK.