Jennifer Aniston love letters are for sale. They’d have to pay me to read the things. Apparently they are the property of a California lawyer who claims he had a summer romance in 1984 with Aniston, is selling keepsakes such as a makeshift birthday card she wrote on a piece of toilet paper and a childhood picture of the pair. Michael Baroni was 16 and she was 15 at the time.
The whole shebang will go up on July 29, and have an eBay reserve of $100K.
The pop culture vultures will be all over this I’m sure.
What will at least a hundred grand buy you?
- a piece of paper with Aniston’s name and phone number written in lipstick
- a love letter from Aniston handwritten in red pen
- a note written on toilet paper with birthday wishes from Aniston to Baroni on his 17th birthday
- a page from Baroni’s little black book containing Aniston’s contact information
- a photo of the pair hugging when they first met in 1974
- an autographed photo from the cast of “Friends”
- a December 2004 copy of In Touch magazine with an article about their relationship
- a notarized statement by Baroni certifying and attesting to the authenticity of the materials
I really couldn’t care less, of course.